Monday, February 22, 2010

Semester has started

Hey folks!

The semester has started today and Karl had his first lecture. Additionally, he is now the proud owner of a huge anatomy book. Seems he is a bit worried about all the stuff in there. And after I had a look I am feeling with him ;)
I had to figure out what to do in the following two research semesters. There are sooo many exciting things to do out there and the competition is hard. But the teaching and research staff is incredibly nice and helpful and I am sure it is possible to find something this week.
Since it was a bloody hot day we went to the rockpool close to the beach. It seems this place is kind of 'little Norway' - 1 German and 1 American vs. 10 Norwegians. I think I got to know more Norwegians than Australians at the moment. I honestly considered taking Norwegian classes or at least buying a German-Norwegian dictionary.
We also went to the sport center in the evening. But I have to admit that I am a bit disappointed. They don't offer that much for the price it costs.
No pictures for the day - I am trying to improve!

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment