Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yesterday and today-Saturday & Sunday 20-21 feb 2010

The BBQ & pool party yesterday was okay, didn't happened so much exactly.
I (Karl) lost a "swimming contest" for some VIP ticket the full moon party in the end of march. Which was kinda embarrassing (since swimming is kinda my thing).
But me and my big pink blow-up unicorn hadn't much chance against the little shark =)

But after this we went to pick up Timothy, Hillary and Molly and went to the beach (The Strand).
We didn't take any pictures from this, but it was relaxing and fun.
As the night came along we went down town to a hostel filled with norwegian girls (wohoho =) It's weird to suddenly speak norwegian when your brain flouts in English)

Today we woke up (hangover of course) and drove out of town because we wanted to see Australia's beautiful outback.
That ended up with a quick pick at the rainforest, which was unbelievable. Special for me since I've never been outside of Europe before.

But I have a confection to make: I have always been very cooky about snakes, scorpions and so on. But they really freak me out. But I try to be as brave as I can be. But it's not that easy
when I almost stepped on a Scorpion on my way to the drive trough Liquorland.

In the middle of the Northern rainforest.

Look out view

You can see the clouds in the trees
Jungle picture


No comments:

Post a Comment