Monday, April 12, 2010

Update.

Allright. I just wanted to wright a little update about what's going on lately..
I ( Karl) haven't been doing that much latly, just enjoying my two norwegian visitors and studying (ofcourse). But now the boys are hedding down the coast and I and Per is left alone. Since Florian has been staying in Perth for some while (doing some school stuff). I guess he's back in Germany now. (family affairs).

My birthday is coming up just around the corner.
18 April. So pretty much this weekend. Ofcourse my friends in townsville, are GONE that weekend either brisbane, overseas or what ever.. So we' who are left; gotta to try and do something funny =)

That's actually what's going on right now, not much. But until next time.
Auf Wiedersen. ( was that right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment