Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Post.

Okay.
So we haven't written anything for a while, couse there haven't been so much to writgh about.
We have been studying kinda efficient latly. so I (Karl) wanted you guys to know that I just got my first Physiology result back ( I had a test on monday) I though I had been studying quite well latly for this test and it turned out pretty good actually. I got a 80 out of 100. So that means Destinction. Next level is the best "High Destiction". So I'm kinda happy about that.

Beside that.
We had a eating competition at the mexican resturante yesterday, (all you can eat chilli) (cheap thuesday, chilli thuseday).

It turend out to stand between me and Aaron. I won offcourse. But I have to say he gave me a hard time. And I allmost vomit. cause my stomage hurted like hell. I COULDENT EVEN HAVE A BEER IN FLYNN'S. and thats bad =)

Well.. until next time. Cheerios =)

1 comment: